WIFS 2020 Virtual National Conference
The WIFS 2020 Virtual National Conference is less than a month away – October 21-23 — and we have a tremendous lineup of educational programs, networking opportunities, awards and more that you can access from the comfort of your office or home!
- Dynamic keynote presentations from five of the best speakers in the field, including market strategist Candice Tse and acclaimed TEDx speaker Maja Jovanovic
- Thirteen educational breakout sessions on topics ranging from personal and professional growth to business development and practice management
- Fast ’N Furious, a perennial Conference favorite where attendees share their best business ideas in a minute or less. The winner gets $500, and everybody gets a supply of new ideas to implement in their business.
- Awards and Accolades, where we celebrate our Woman of the Year, Chapter of the Year, Circle of Excellence qualifiers and 2,020 in 2020 Challenge winners, and welcome five Aspiring Chapters to fully accredited status
- “Strike the Match,” a special presentation by the WIFS National Board on how to take attracting, developing and advancing women in the industry to the next level
- Networking opportunities including the opening “Pink Out” reception
- A virtual Exhibit Hall
- And much more!
All this for only $150 per attendee – which includes not only all Conference programming but access to recordings of all sessions for 30 days afterward.
Please share these Conference links with your members and colleagues: